Buscar

domingo, 7 de septiembre de 2014

My princess,my world

Close your eyelids
I don't want them to see
the world that unveils in your eyes
when you smile at me,
a night of shooting stars
that's only meant for my heart.
They'll fall in love with you
the way I am, a fool,
I can't stand to share,
I'm afraid,
you are too good for me.
And you, oh silly you,
you often say
you're not good enough for me,
my sweet angel, can't you see?
that I'm the one amiss.
You say I am a prince,
my princess, you may be right,
I stand in my castle on the clouds
where no mortals can come,
It's made of shinny glass,
It's beautiful, showy and cold
and you are the only one
who may cross through its doors
and make me warm.
And when you do
you bring the spring with you,
the sun rises on my window
and the world spins around.
And when you go
summer scent leaves with you,
the moon drowns on my window
and the world comes to a stop.
And yet you don't know,
you don't know.
That the world stops and spins with you,
that my world begins and ends with you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario