Buscar

martes, 26 de agosto de 2014

Winter Rose

One day I shall leave,
that day you should know
that's not me who wants to go
but distant voices will be calling
and I shall start my last journey
to meet again those who left before.
I'll fly to the silver lining of the clouds.
Will Mother Earth rise to meet me again,
her daughter?

I shall pay Her back
all the miracles She let me live,
but that day it's not today,
today I'm still leaving in a land
of endless wonders.

I came to be
on a winter afternoon
in mid-February.

Mom says that day
winter fled
and that I brought spring,
white roses were in full bloom
and a gentle breeze
showered the world in white petals,
the first spring snow.

So I am a winter rose,
I carry winter in my heart
and snow sings in my name
but deep inside
spring is soaring!

So I am the winter rose
that calls for spring days,
if you take the time to know me
you'll feel the depths of warmth
in the linings of my world.

I grew up to be
Snow White,
pale skin,
dark hair
and winter heart
where spring blossoms.

I may not be a big talker
but I watch the world in awe
as it twirls around
to meet us with endless wonder.

I shall dance to its beauty,
to the music that can only be heard
in the depths of the soul.

I am a winter rose,
snow sings in my name,
but deep inside
spring is soaring!

Singing to the miracles of life,
Isn't life itself a wonder?
In awe with our Mother.

I am the winter rose
that calls for spring days.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario