Buscar

lunes, 19 de mayo de 2014

Step by step

Step by step
I come to you,
I'm scared,
I played love
and lost before.

But once again
I'm swayed,
swayed by love,
and you take
my hand and swear
you'll walk along me,
you'll walk me along
the road to love.

So let's play,
let's play just once more!

Take my hand,
I'm walking
baby steps at a time,
I'm walking
towards your heart.

Baby steps
I'm walking,
one by one,
peeling off my fears,
raw emotions,
naked feelings,
because once again,
once again I'm swayed,
swayed by you.

Would you be my North Star?
Help me find
the way back,
bak to your heart,
back to my heart.

I was lost
and you found me.

Step by step
I come to you,
I'm scared,
I've played love
and lost before.

But deal the cards,
oh destiny,
let's play,
let's play once more
you and me,
just you and me.

Open your arms,
I shall crash into your heart
and never leave.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario