Buscar

sábado, 11 de mayo de 2013

Bewitched kiss


You called my name,
it had a nice ring to it,
in between your lips
it sounds so sweet and sensual.

You slid beneath my skin,
touch a fiber on my heart
and with my heartstrings
play a world of music.

I've lost myself
in your fingers game,
drowning in your eyes,
gasping for your kisses.

There's no oxygen,
seems my brain's out of order
and my heart took command,
now I'm driving a car without breaks
directly to crush into your heart.

You pulled from my string
and broke the collar,
now you've set me free
and I'm gonna make you sweat
sweet love for me.

Tonight's the night,
can't you breath it in the air?
Romance is everywhere
and I am waiting.

My charming prince
there's no way out,
hear the call of love,
I am coming.

I'll call your name,
you'll fall under my spell
and I'll seal our fate
with a bewitched kiss.

You called me,
it had a nice ring to it,
my charmed prince
Cinderella may have a curfew
but us, witches,
are night queens.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario